A Dependable Yonkers Real Estate Law Firm for the Most Difficult of Transactions
Protect your rights and your real estate investments
Whether you are entering a real estate transaction or facing a dispute, your rights, investments and future interests could be at risk. Before entering into an agreement, possessing a clear understanding of your rights and obligations is important. At the Law Office of Andrew M. Romano, we take a strategic approach to protect your rights through any transaction and aggressively defend your best interests in the event of a dispute.
With more than 35 years of combined practice experience, we have represented a diverse clientele in even the most complicated transactions and disputes. We are familiar with residential or commercial purchase and sale, loan modifications, property tax reductions, liens, mortgage foreclosures, closings and disputes. Our client base is diverse, including individual buyers, sellers, landlords, tenants, banks, developers and investors.
A Westchester-based commercial and residential real estate practice
Commercial real estate transactions and disputes in New York are often complex. Whether you are entering into an agreement or facing a dispute, consulting with an experienced advocate who effectively can protect your rights is important. Our team can assist you with all of the following:
- Commercial and residential transactions. For residential real estate clients, our Yonkers real estate attorneys provide legal guidance on title insurance, negotiation and preparation of contracts, mortgage brokering and lien searches. For our commercial real estate clients, we refinance commercial leases, negotiate and write contracts, help with the purchase of multiple family buildings and purchase vacant land.
- Property transactions. We represent buyers, sellers and lenders in residential and commercial real estate transactions. Our experienced attorneys negotiate on their behalf, modify or draft agreements and ensure that their best interests are protected throughout the process.
- Refinancing. Our firm is experienced in handling complex real estate transactions on behalf of lenders, business owners and individuals and ensures that they understand the refinancing process and terms of the agreement.
- Landlord and tenant law. Our landlord-tenant attorneys provide legal guidance on evictions, holdovers, ordinance violations and discrimination to landlords and tenants.
- Evictions. Our White Plains-area landlord-tenant lawyers help landlords having problems with tenants who do not pay rent.
- Breach of contract. Our property and lease agreement lawyers are experienced in residential and commercial agreements and represent clients considering breaking a lease and clients who have suffered damages because of a breach of contract.
- Zoning and building violations. At the Law Office of Andrew M. Romano, we provide guidance on zoning laws for our clients and handle the research, paperwork and administrative hearings necessary to obtain zoning changes.
- Tax liens and mortgage foreclosures. We represent both individual homeowners and business owners who face property liens or the threat of foreclosure.
Protect your property investments with trusted counsel
Hiring an experienced advocate at the outset can prevent future costs, delays and potential litigation. If you have a legal question or are entering into a contract, an experienced advocate helps protect your rights and investments. Combining experience, knowledge and client dedication, our firm is prepared to handle even the most complicated cases.
Contact us for more information about New York real estate
Whether entering a lease, facing a dispute, or considering a real estate investment, you likely have a number of questions. Our lawyers are prepared to answer those questions and protect your rights. To schedule a free initial consultation, call us today at 914.361.4041 or contact us online. The Law Office of Andrew M. Romano offers flexible office hours and is conveniently located in the heart of Yonkers, NY. Hablamos español.